Deer Park Auto Accident Attorney - Deer Park Truck Accident Attorney - Deer Park Van Accident Attorney
Car accidents are, by far, the leading cause of transportation related injuries throughout the United States and locally in the Deer Park area. Most Americans are completely dependent on using cars to perform each of our daily tasks, including driving to the store, work, school, shopping, doctors, and a variety of other commonplace tasks. The inevitable consequence is that, no matter how safe a driver you are, you will likely be involved in some sort of auto accident one day. This reality becomes even more likely in a city such as Deer Park, Texas, which is an important West Texas center and due to the Air Force Base within the Deer Park area.
When Should You Hire a Deer Park Car Accident Attorney?
Of course, not every car accident requires that you hire a car accident lawyer. Car accident lawyers only become necessary when an accident results in an injury serious enough to warrant medical attention, or one that detracts from your quality of life and daily routine. In these cases, retaining a Deer Park, Texas automobile accident lawyer can help protect your legal rights and ensure that you and your family receive the advice and compensation you deserve.
You should contact an experienced Deer Park auto accident attorney when your injuries are such that:
- You have a severe injury that will cause you some significant lost time or wages from work; or
- Where a car accident causes you to be disfigured; or
- You are caused to suffer permanent pain; or
- You have suffered a “loss of consortium” as a result of an automobile injury to your spouse. Please note that loss of consortium claims encompass all negative effects on the martial relationship, including loss of love, affection, support, companionship and sexual relations.
If you or a loved one has suffered a car accident or other type of injury from a Deer Park auto, truck, van, or bus and any of the above factors are present, then you should retain a Deer Park car accident attorney immediately.
Why Do You Need a Deer Park Auto Accident Lawyer?
Every state, including Texas, requires car owners to purchase automobile accident insurance. However, car insurance companies are notorious for trying to get out of paying fair and just compensation to their customers, even when those customers have routinely made their insurance payments for years. Let’s face it, how do car insurance companies make money? Simply put: They love to take premiums and hate to pay claims.
Deer Park car accident attorneys handle car accident cases, motorcycle accidents, and commercial truck accidents throughout the Deer Park area and in all areas of Harris County. Additionally, they represent drivers, passengers, pedestrians, and bicyclists who have suffered an injury in a Deer Park, Texas traffic accident where another driver may have been at fault. The defense lawyer will try to place fault on the injured party to reduce their award. This “fault” is called comparative fault and this is a very important reason why you need an experienced Deer Park accident attorney.
Deer Park Uninsured Car Wreck Lawyer
Even though it is required in Texas, that if you drive in Deer Park you have insurance, people do not always have insurance. When they hit your car and injure you, that is called and uninsured motorist's claim. If this is happens, your uninsured auto accident lawyer in Deer Park will try to successfully handle your Deer Park car wreck against your car insurance company. Depending on how your insurance company treats you, it may also give rise to a Deer Park bad faith insurance claim.
Deer Park Car Accidents Involving Driver Charged with Driving While Intoxicated
Because of the unique set of laws in Texas having to do with drunk driving accidents, please visit our Driving While Intoxicated Car Accident page for a more complete understanding.
Deer Park Distracted Driver Car Accidents
Today's drivers are often distracted by text messages and phone calls on smartphones and other devices. While we have a constant need to check messages to stay current both for work and our social lives, distracted driving is a major hazard in the Deer Park area. Deer Park Distracted Driving Accidents, caused by drivers that text, can be dangerous and even fatal. If a the driver of the car that hit you was a texting driver or a distracted driver, call a Deer Park Distracted Driver Car Crash Attorney Today.
Deer Park Wrongful Death Car Accident Lawyer
Fatal accidents due happen in Deer Park, Texas. When they do, your family has a claim under the Texas Wrongful Death Statute. If your family has suffered the loss of a loved one and you believe that the other party was at fault, contact an experienced Deer Park fatal car accident Lawyer right away.
If you or a loved one have been involved in a Deer Park auto accident, you should:
- Call 911 for an ambulance for all injured persons. If it is non-emergency, call (281) 478-7281;
- As soon as you are able, call a Deer Park car accident lawyer;
- If you, a family member, or friend are taken away by a Deer Park ambulance, you can later get information at:
If your car was towed and stored in the City of Deer Park, or a surrounding area, try calling the local police department:
Deer Park Police Department: (281) 478-2000
Harris County Precinct 5: (281) 463-6666
Harris County Precinct 6: (713) 923-9156
Harris County Sheriff: (713) 221-6000
Other reasons to retain a Deer Park, TX Auto Accident lawyer or Harris County, TX Auto Accident lawyer include:
- In Texas, the statutory minimum of liability insurance is $25,000.00;
- A trained Deer Park, Texas car accident attorney will get you quality medical care;
- A Harris County car accident lawyer will preserve vital evidence and immediately retain experts, called accident reconstructionists, who recreate the accident for the purposes of trial and legal settlements;
- If alcohol and/or drugs played a role in the cause of the accident punitive damages may be available;
A licensed Deer Park car accident attorney will make sure that:
- Your automobile’s property damage is fully paid;
- Your Personal Injury Protection (PIP) is recovered; and
- That all layers of insurance coverage, such as excess levels of coverage are placed on notice;
- A persona injury attorney in Deer Park will not let your statute of limitations is two (2) years from the date of the accident;
A Deer Park injury trial lawyer will be completely familiar with:
- The Texas Rules of Civil Procedure;
- The laws governing where your lawsuit should be filed. These are called "Venue" laws.
- If your Deer Park car crash lawyer determines that your car injury lawsuit should be filed in one of the below Harris County Civil Courts or Harris County District Court, they will also have a thorough knowledge of the Texas Rules of Evidence. Some of the Deer Park trial courts include:
Harris County Civil Court at Law No. 3
Harris County Civil Court at Law No. 4
Harris County Civil Court at Law No. 2
Harris County Civil Court at Law No. 1
- If your Deer Park injury litigator, chooses federal court, he or she will be completely familiar with the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and the Federal Rules of Evidence.
For all these reasons, you should not hesitate to retain an experienced Deer Park tractor trailer accident lawyer near you to help you pursue claims related to an accident in Deer Park involving a commercial vehicle.
Resources for Deer Park Residents
Deer Park Area
Bayshore Medical Center
East Houston Regional Medical Center
Triumph Hospital East Houston
Triumph Hospital Clear Lake
Deer Park Area
Firestone Complete Auto Care
NTB - National Tire & Battery
Stewarts Tire & Auto Center
Pep Boys Auto Parts, Tires and Service
Deer Park Area
Thrifty Car Rental
Hertz Equipment Rental
If you or a loved one have been involved in a car accident in the Deer Park area or anywhere in Harris County or surrounding areas, please contact one of the experienced Deer Park vehicle accident law firms listed on this page.
Car Accident Injury Attorneys Serve Deer Park and Surrounding Cities
Serving clients throughout Southeastern Texas, including Baytown, Channelview, Cloverleaf, Dickinson, Edgebrook, Friendswood, Galena Park, Houston, Jacinto City, La Porte, League City, Lynchburg, Morgan's Point, Pasadena, Pearland, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Southeast Harris, South Houston, Webster and other communities in Harris County.